- April: Coalition for Networked Information, "Building Distinctive Collections through International Collaborations: Lessons from UCLA's International Digital Ephemera Project"
- April Rockly Mountain Council for Latin American Studies, “Rethinking the Archive: Thinking Beyond the Text in Cuban Cultural History”, Room: Granite Conference Center; “Libraries Without Borders: Introducing the UCLA Library’s International Digital Ephemera Initiative”; “New Bridges to Cuba's Past: Building Relationships in a Nation in Transition”
- April-May: International Federation of Film Archives: (FIAF), "High Speed Turns: Digitizing 1,341 Cuban Cinema Posters in 3.5 Days" (PDF)
- June: Seminar on the Acquisition of Latin American Library Materials (SALALM), "Serials Acquisitions in the Digital ‘Future’: If It’s All Online, What’s the Problem?"
- October: Digital Library Forum, "IDEP: UCLA Library is Reframing How We Engage with International Collecting"
- Spring 2016: Coalition for Networked Information, Activist Stewardship. Closing Plenary: The Imperative of Risk in Collecting Cultural Heritage
- January: California Digital Library (CDL) Colloquium
- March: PASIG https://libraries.ucsd.edu/chronopolis/pasig/
- April: Personal Digital Archiving (PDA) http://personaldigitalarchiving.com/program/
- April: Internation Internet Preservation Consortium (IIPC) http://netpreserve.org/general-assembly/2015/overview
- May: Dodging the Memory Hole https://www.rjionline.org/events/dodging-the-memory-hole-saving-born-dig...
- June: Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL) http://jcdl.org/archived-conf-sites/jcdl2015/www.jcdl2015.org/index.html
- October: Digital Library Federation (DLF) Forum https://www.diglib.org/forums/2015forum/
- November: iPres http://ipres2015.web.unc.edu/